Happy New Year's Eve! Hope you have had a lovely few days, mine has been very busy, seeing family, shopping, housework but have managed to start sorting my craft room, so that I can re-organise all of my bits and bobs, so organising me in the process, hopefully! New Year is always a bitter/sweet time for me, but as always, I am an optimist so am looking forward to the new, busy year ahead.
Anyway, the lovely Debby wants us to share our five favourite cards, so here are mine, in no particular order.
(1) Have used a gorgeous Little Claire image, I really love bird houses and have made my card using a suspended circle image. Lots of glorious swirls, snowflakes and card candy, love it!
(2) I really love this 'Cutie Patottie' image, it's another gorgeous stamp from Little Claire . Lots of lovely beige colours and papers and a cute little tag 'Red Gingham' stamp.
(3) My favourite image of all 'A Little Bird told Me' which was used on this card for the Little Claire Crawley Day back in October. The colours are so gorgeous together!
(4) Here is one of a set of ATC's that I made back in the Spring. I have used a wonderful vintage set of stamps from Stamping Up, lots of brown ink and cream card, love these stamps!
(5) Lastly, a Teddy Bo card that I made when I was on their DT. I loved being a part of their team, such a lovely set of ladies. Lots of colour on this card, love the bath image especially, just wish I could get in my bathroom for long enough. Bit of a feat with three other ladies in the house!
Right, there are my cards, do pop on over to Debby's blog and check out her cards, they are truely amazing!
I really hope that 2012 is a fantastic year for you and your family. Lots of things going on with my family next year. I still cannot believe that Georgia is at secondary school, this will be her second year, she is doing so well. Jess is doing her GCSE's - go Jess! and Amy has been really working hard, she will hopefully be off abroad again soon, with her fella Harry. She so deserves some time off. David will be busy travelling and I have lots of exciting projects on the go. Whatever the new year brings, I hope it will be happy & healthy for you and yours.