Followers

Sunday 30 October 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges Challenge # C4C360 - In a Name!

Happy Weekend to you in Blogland!
 
Here is my last card as a Guest Designer for the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge.  It has been lots of fun joining in each week, a huge thanks to the lovely Caz, who asked me.
 
So as the theme suggests, the challenge would like to see you make a card using your name or initials.  I have used a beautiful little stamps set from Hobby Art called : March Hares.  Having a name starting with the letter 'H' of course, Harvey the Hare had to be used.
You can go see the set HERE on the Hobby Art website.
 
The ladybird that I have stuck on the front of the card came inside a parcel randomly.  I just had to use it on my card with Harvey.  Not sure where the ladybug came from, but it was so lovely to have him arrive by surprise lol.
 
 
Here is a badge I made for one of the NEC shows.  I have coloured him in using Wink of Stella pens and have used the 'Typepad Alphabet' set of stamps for my name.  Have also added lots of 'Platinum' Stickles glitter glue, a must have with the Wink of Stella.

 
Am off to prep for my class and create & take class this week, lots to do so chop, chop better get on with it!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and reading my post today.
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


No comments: