Followers

Friday 29 August 2008

Scanner Problems and a busy week!

Had a really busy week running the girls around the place. Took them bowling with my bessie mate Sharon, which was a real hoot, bowling balls flying everywhere!! My scanner is poorly or I just don't know how to work it properly. My dear boss Geoff (thankies) gave me lots of ideas, all of which didn't work. Have even tried to download camera images, its official I am a techo-phobe! Luckily my dear hubby is on the case, I have so many cards to download, have been de-stressing by eating chocolate, drinking lots of wine and making Christmas cards. Loving the new 'Penny Black' and 'Hero Arts' Christmas stamps and really enjoying stamping again after a 'drought'. Lots and lots of lovely new stamps to buy at Craftsulove.co.uk, go visit xx

No comments: