Followers

Thursday, 16 April 2009

Daisy & Dandelion Challenge Blog - 'With Love'


Morning, here is my DT entry for the Daisy & Dandelion Challenge . This week's theme is 'with love'. I do hope you will take part in, these stamps are a delight to use. Look out for the new range that are coming out soon. Ingredients - Brown 'Woodware' card, D & D papers, Brown 'Bazzill' cardstock, Scallop Nestibilities, Kaiser flowers and pearls. The large flower and button were from some embellies sent to me by my dear friend Clare, thanks mate! I have coloured 'Dandelion' in using my Copics, for a change, lol! Be back soon with my Willow DT card, have a great day, Heidi xxx

10 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Heidi,
What a lovely summery card all pinkie like your piggies
x
Suzie Q
xxx

Allison said...

fab card
AllisonX

Sue said...

Fab card Heidi and what a fab blog too!! you have made some gorgeous cards! Sue xx

Sue said...

oooh loving this card it is delightful,colours are fab and image adorable,must get mine inked up again:)

sue
xx

Littleted62 said...

Oooh, I'm loving the pink one! A very pretty card Heidi. I really hope I get time to play with my new Daisy and Dandelion stamps before my hols! Nicki, xx.

Kim Piggott said...

Heidi this is so super cute!
Love this image and your colour combo is gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Emma said...

Simply gorgeous...love it!!
Emma x

Jill said...

gorgeous card I love the D&D stamps they are so cute hugs Jill x

thread-bare said...

I am sooo loving these designs xx Great card hun xx Clare x

Kim said...

Awww this is cute, I love the subtle colours you have used too!!