Followers

Thursday 28 May 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sharon's Sketch



Good morning, here is my DT challenge for Willow Sketchie Challenge . Wow, those weeks sure do fly by! A big welcome to Karen, Mindy, Katie and Zoe who have all just joined our DT, looking forward to working with them and seeing all of their lovely creations! We have all used the fabulous new downloads 'Oriental Delight' from Willow and this week's twist is use twists of some sort on your card. I have gone for a mixture of coloured Bazzill, Cloud 9 paper, flowers, ribbon and pearls from stash. I have made a fan and the sentiment on the card is 'Happiness', hope I have written it correctly! Enjoy the rest of the DT cards and your day! Please pop back later as I will be uploading my DT card for Daisy & Dandelion. Am off to have a girly crafting day with three friends and their kiddies, so it should be fun! love and hugs Heidi xx

4 comments:

carol said...

lovely card you've created, x carol

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely card Heidi! Hope you enjoy your day of crafting.

Julie

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

I love your card Heidi. The twisted ribbon looks really effective xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Heidi I love the fan, fantastic touch very clever hugs Jill xx