Followers

Sunday 4 October 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sharon's Sketch



Good afternoon! Firstly, welcome back to Sharon over at Willow Sketchie Challenge , she had to take a short break, as her Nan was poorly. Here is my DT entry using her sketch, for this week's challenge. It is slightly late, as my email/blogger have been playing up due to some technical probs with my internet provider. Anyway, glad to be back. The download is 'All I want for Christmas' and is available Here . Also, please do check out Sharon's lovely cards using her downloads in this month's Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine.

My card's recipe : Rain 'Bazzill' cardstock, 'Tis the Season', 'Bo Bunny' paper, Prima Marketing flowers, buttons and bling stones from stash.

Have just spent the day in Brighton, we followed loads of old Land Rover's down the A23, wow the traffic was fun! Just going to have tea and watch 'Monster's Inc' with Georgia, and start my Christmas cards. Am thinking that I will make do ten designs and do ten of each, just have to choose which papers/stamps etc! Have a great evening, ooo have the X Factor and Jane Austen's 'Emma' to watch tonight, great tv! Heidi xx

3 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Heidi, what a great card, those papers are gorgeous.
Sal. x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, such a cutie.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

WOW Heidi, what a fantastic card, love the image and the colours you have used are just perfect. I have left a little something for you on my blog which I hope you will accept. Hugs Avril xxx