Followers

Thursday 26 November 2009

MAWTT & Willow Sketchie Challenges

Moving Along With The Times Challenge - Clare's Sketch



Good afternoon, its such a lovely day here in Sunny Sussex! Hope the weather is just as nice where you are. I have just got back from taking my daughter Jess to have a brace assessment, it will be fitted just before Christmas, think I am going to be liquidising her Christmas dinner this year, lol! She is such a brave little thing, I got nervous just waiting for her!

Here are my Design Team cards for Moving Along With The Times and Willow Sketchie Challenge . Firstly, MAWTT. The lovely Clare (Threadbare) has done a wonderful sketch this week and the theme is Animals. I have made another easel card using the sketch, they are so easy to do! I found some beautiful 'Ladybug' Snowflake paper that called out to be used, and have gone for brown Bazzill to make the card, which works well as a Chrimbo card, me thinks! The owl and sentiment stamps are from Stampendous. I have decoupaged and paper-pieced them and coloured in using my Copics. My favourte MS Artic Snowflake punch and Kaisercraft bling stones have been used along with a large brown button and some twine from stash. If you want to join in the fun, leave us a link on the blog and your entries have to be in by 8pm next Wednesday.

Willow Sketchie Challenge - Katie's Sketch




Katie's sketch was fab to use, I have made a side kick-stand card so have flipped the sketch aroound to fit it. I have used the wonderfully cute 'Happy Christmas to Yoo Hoo!' download from Willow and have coloured her in using my Copics. Lime and Dusky Pink Bazzill cardstock and Cheer Christmas papers have made the card. Snowflake sticky border, Imaginisce Snowflakes, Bazzill pink brads and Kaisercraft pink pearls finish it off.

Have a large order for Chritmas cards to complete, so had better get on with it! Have a wonderful afternoon, thanks for your comments, big hugs Heidi xxx

9 comments:

Lynsey said...

Fantastic cards Heidi! Love those owls. Hope you are all better now?
Sorry not visited for a while, been a bit behind with blogging.
Hugs Lynsey x

Nicki said...

Gorgeous cards Heidi, I love both the shapes and your owls are so cute. Nicki, xx

Sue said...

Heidi....do you liek owls by any chance?...lol yeh yeh i know you love them:)a nd i love both of these cards....fabulous

sue
xx

Unknown said...

Great cards Heidi as always, love the flipcard, you are so talented, wish I could attend you demonstrations, I do have family in Worthing so maybe one day....you never know, thanks for your good wishes and the rain is still pouring down here in Edinburgh BRRR....Hugs Avril xxx

Mandy said...

fab cards!!love them both..off to check out the challenges..
Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi, both fantastic cards, especially the easel card, think thats my fav, the image is so cute.
I love owls too!
love emma xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful Owl cards but fave has to be the easel card.
luv
Debby

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful cards Heidi. Love the easal card and those fab owls but the side-kick card as well - Fabulous! Hope everything is going well with you and that you are getting all your Christmas cards done! I have around another 40 to go ... oh boy! Kim

Jill said...

ooh Heidi they are both gorgeous I love the cute owl image and your fabby easel card hugs Jill xx