Followers

Friday, 15 January 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge # 32 & Cupcake Craft Challenge # 73



Hello, am glad it's Friday and the snow is finally thawing, yippeee!! I have been out shopping, had a lovely chat and coffee with a crafting friend and have treated myself to loads of new crafty bits today, so I will be busy playing this afternoon!

Here is my entry for two challenges today, the first is using the wonderful sketch by Dawny P over at Papertake Weekly Challenge and the theme at Cupcake Craft Challenge is 'Going Girlie', so my card fit's both.



I have used the following to create it : CC Design's 'Junebug' stamp, Bo Bunny 'Alissa - So Cute' papers, Pink and Turquoise Bazzill, MS Flourish punch, Versamajic Pink ink pad, Craftwork Cards 'sentiment', Kaisercraft turquoise bling stones and Prima roses. I have coloured her in using Copics and Promarker's.

Have a super weekend, thanks for stopping by, take care Heidi xxxx

8 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh so love your fabulous card Heidi!
She is so adorable and your paper and design are wonderful!
So good to get out and about again!
hugs
kim x

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Such a pretty image and the embelishments and papers are definitely girly! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Avril Ann said...

Heidi this is gorgeous, I love that sketch, might have a go, if my arm improves...Hugs Avril xxxx

The twins mum said...

OH Heidi this is lovely the image is so gorgeous. You have done a wonderful job, I have my fingers crossed for you I hope you win
Maree
xxxxx
I hope to catch up with you over the weekend for a chat.

debby4000 said...

Oh she is so cute and what a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

what a sweet card & image. Those papers are very yummy too x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Heidi, wow hunny youo've been busy again my dear friend with so many gorgeous makes. Loving this cute card, such a lovely image and fabulous colour combination! hope your well and enjoying your weekend, hugs Linda x

Emma said...

Adorable and gorgeous colours...
Hugs Emma x