Followers

Thursday 20 October 2011

Little Claire Crawley Day Samples

Good afternoon, I am thinking of changing my blog name to 'Bad Blogger', sorry not been about again, have been up to my eyes in samples, classes and craft shows, so blogging has had to take a back seat in my life over the last few weeks.

Anyway, I wanted to share half of my cards from our Little Claire Day here in Crawley over last weekend. We had lots of lovely ladies crafting over Saturday, eleven cards in all. Lots of fun and frolics were had, and we are already planning another day in May 2012. Gill and I held classes and here are three of my cards we made.

The LC image used on this card was 'A Little Bird told Me', it's one of my favourite images and I have used it on a 'Winter' birthday card.





Here is another fav image of mine, 'Splishing & Splashing'. We paper-pieced the umbrella and not really shown, was that we used glossy accents on the raindrops and puddles.


This pocket card was made using a 12x12 sheet of lovely daisy paper and we used the 'Gerbera' set of stamps and turned them into daisies.




I hope you like our makes, three more to show you in my next post. All stamps available from Little Claire Shop . Am off to tuck myself up in bed, have a horrible head cold which doesnt want to go away. Lots of Lemsip and sleep for me!


Have a lovely afternoon!


Heidi


xxx

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hello Heidi - lovely to see you. Hope you feel a lot better soon.. keep warm and drink plenty!
Gorgeous cards .. love the ink and black one - gorgeous design
Take care
Lisa x

maxine said...

These are beautiful Heidi great designs, I hope you're having a good week hugs maxine x

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Heidi, hope you feel better soon, Mary x

Jessica said...

Really pretty cards Heidi. Jxx

Louise said...

These are gorgeous. Hope you're feeling better soon x