Followers

Sunday 26 February 2012

Happy Sunday!



Good Sunday morning, here are my last two cards showcasing the last of the new 'Flossies', 'Flossie & Daisychain' from Little Claire . She came out on Friday and I forgot to schedule my post for yesterday as I was a the 'Make It' show @ Farnborough demoing. I am loving wooden embellishments at the moment, brought a few more sets yesterday at the show.


These two cards using 'Butterfly Tree' and 'Buttons & Stitching' set from LC also, these are some Little Claire class cards that I designed, so wanted to share then with you too. They were made by some crafty ladies yesterday on The Wirral, lots of fun was had, wish I could have been there!



Am off to unpack my tote and do some craft sorting. I treated myself to a few crafty bits at the show yesterday, Tim Holtz die, paper packs and charms to name a few, can't wait to play with them.

Have a lovely afternoon!


Heidi


xxx

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

more gorgeous cards Heidi - so pretty . I love the butterflies and that tree
Lisa x

Brenda Brown said...

Lovely cards Heidi, so fresh looking and really making me feel like Spring is on the way - mind you the weather we've had this weekend suggests it is already here lol.
Great to catch up on Friday and yes we must arrange that meet when I have finished work.
I popped back over today and got some of the card you use, so I will have a play. My DiL and the 3 girls came as well and we had a family craft session at the decopatch stand where we all made something - what fun.
Take care.
hugs {brenda} xox

Joey said...

Fabulous cards Hunny, lovely designs. Joey x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Heidi! Loving these new stamps and your wooden embellishments are lovely.
xx

Gaynor said...

Fabulous cards Heidi...........hope you enjoy playing with your new goodies xxGaynor

coops said...

stunning selection of cards heidi.the images are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful cards, it was lovely to see you on Friday. Hope they didn't make you work too hard.
luv
Debby