Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Happy Anniversary!!!


Good morning, it's my wedding anniversary today. David and I have been married twenty years, wow that has gone very quickly! I have made him this little card using a LOTV image, Craft Creations paper and an old SU heart stamp. The letters have been cut out of some SU cardstock using a Cuttlebug alphabet. I have coloured in with Promarkers and have glossied the bubbles. We are off out tonight for a little meal.



Also, it would have been my lovely Mum's 85th birthday, she died very young at 61, but I still celebrate her birthday by raising a glass of something fizzy to her each year, Happy Birthday my darling Mum!!!, love and miss you lots x

Have lots to do today, as I am demoing at Olympia tommorrow. My tote needs filling and some last minute tweeking of my samples needs to be done, so had better get on with it.

Have a lovely day!

Heidi

xxxxxx

5 comments:

Helen said...

Congratulations to you both!! Hope everything goes well at the show tomorrow and there are plenty of shoppers there.

Helen x

Heike said...

Congratulations to you and your OH! I hope you are having a great day.

And please have a look at my blog. There is something for you.

Take care, Heike xx

Vicky said...

Very pretty hun...and I love your gorgeous layout too..and big congrats on your anniversary sweetie :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, a real cutie!!
Clairexx

The twins mum said...

Good morning my gorgeous gal, Hope all is well. Love your card so cute and I'm sure David will treassure it forever Congrats xx