Followers

Thursday 3 May 2012

Keep in Touch



Good morning, thursday already and yes, more rain here in Sussex.  I was going to start my daily mile walk that my Physio lady suggested to help strengthen my back, but think it will be done on my Wii fit today instead.  I don't own a pair of wellies, in fact in my cul de sac, waders would be more fitting lol!

Day number four of showcasing the gorgeous 'Loverly Jubblies' from Little Claire's .  Today is the turn of 'Keep in Touch', it is soooooo sweet, especially that little puppy.  It is now available to purchase via the link above, pop on over as soon as you can as they are selling out fast.

I have used some more of the wonderful Portabello Road papers and union jack buttons and also another useable sentiment from the twelve new 'Dictionary Definitions', due out on 14th May. 

Once I have worn myself out on the Wii, will be crafting, lots of cards and projects on the go. Keep dry blogland peeps and I will be back tommorrow with another new stamp to show, hope you will stop on by!

hugs

Heidi

xxx

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i agree that little doggy is sooo cute and i love the air mail letter
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Heidi and what a sweet image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so sweet heidi.the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Keeping In Touch said...

I am totally agree with all of your ideas..
Thank you for post.