Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Men's Class



Good evening, a very quick post from me this evening.  I wanted to share one of the class cards from last week that my ladies made.

It was using one of the fabulous Michael Powell stamps.  We coloured in with Promarkers and added some new Marianne dies (shells and anchor) that I treated myself too.  The bunting is a Tando one and the papers are from Craft Creations.

Having a really busy week, lots to get organised before my hols.  Have mountains of dt work to get finished and a couple of projects that must be completed before I go on holiday, I do love being busy!

Off to get some started and have a large glass of Pinot to help me along lol. Will be back tommorrow with the other class makes.

Have a great evening!

hugs

Heidi

xxx

6 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Heidi, what a wonderful card. Love the image and stunning colouring. You sound a busy bee hun, hope the wine is yummy.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Heidi. Great image and beautifully coloured. Love the new dies too!! Luv & Hugs, Trish x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Heidi, lovely scene, great colours and fab papers, Jo xxx

coops said...

stunning card heidi.i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely soft colour work on this crisp clean card. It's so pretty. Hugs, Lesley

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its amazing Heidi & beautifully coloured too..

hugs and xxx
Gemma