Followers

Friday, 13 July 2012

Little Claire Blog Project 'Wiper Card'


Good morning, it has been a while since I blogged, have been on holiday to sunnier climbs, well tbh anywhere is sunnier than the UK at the moment lol. We went to Lanzarote and have had a wonderfully relaxed week, but it is good to be back home even in the rain.

It is my turn to make a blog project over at Little Claire this week.  I have made a 'Wiper Card' using the beautiful little stamp called 'Ever So Lovely'. It has to be one of my favourites, I have used it so many times.


It is really quick and easy to make and they are great for 'special' events. Instructions are available Here .

Products used on my card : Dovecraft papers, White Doily, QK Shape, Spellbinders Flowers & Leaves, Magnolia Butterfly Die, Bakers Twine, Birdcage charm, Scallop punch, Brushed Cordoroy Inkpad, white pearls & Promarkers.

Back tommorrow with my two DT challenge cards.  Have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by and a big welcome to my new followers, thanks for joining my blog :)

hugs

Heidi

xxx


.

3 comments:

maxine said...

This is stunning Heidi x

Caroline said...

Hi Heidi. Gorgeous card love the image and the colours and layout is fabulous. Glad you had a good holiday shame you didn't bring some sunshine back with you. Caroline xxx

Jo Davies said...

Morning Heidi... gorgeous card, love the colours and flowers, fab creation! Big hugs Jo xxx