Followers

Monday 29 October 2012

Girly Changing Tree - New Stamp Launch





Good morning, the sun is shining here today which always puts me in a good mood.  Also my girlies are home for half-term so we are going to have a very busy week and have lots planned.

Little Claire are launching a brand new stamp set today.  The 'Girly' elements can be used with the Changing Tree set of stamps or on their own, like I have shown below on my second card.  If you already have the 'Changing Tree' set, you can buy these to go with it for only £3.99. 


 


 
I have made a secret message card above in really girly papers and of course pink.  The ribbon can also be purchased from Little Claire also with the paper pack I used which is called 'Blank Canvas'. I really love these little elements, I have loads of friends birthdays coming up so will be using these alot to customise each card.


 
Have gone a bit vintage on my second card, but as you can see, the little elements are great to make an 'inchy' card.  The sentiment is from a great set from Stamping Up.
 
Ok off to spend time with Jess & Georgia and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.
 
Have a great day and welcome to my new followers, thanks so much for joining my blog.
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


1 comment:

Sarn said...

These are both delightful Heidi. I particularly like the secret message one!

Hugs
Sarn xxx