Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2012

A bit of a sale!




Good evening, hope you are keeping warm and haven't been affected by all of these awful floods?
 
I just wanted to let you know that there is a 'bit of a sale' going on over at Little Claire's.  Lots of stamps, ribbons and goodies at great prices, they all need to go to make way for lots of new gorgeous stamps and embellies to come.  Grab them quick by popping over via HERE .
 
Have been busy making lots of my Christmas cards today, have so many more to make :(
 
My little 'Henny Penny' box above was a blog project that I made for Little Claire some time ago.  Henny has to be my all time favourite image from them, isn't she cute?
 
Off to make tea and get those cards made.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Hello Heidi, hope you are well. I love your little chest of drawers and henny is definitely cute. Can't believe I've had to give in a buy some crimbo cards. Have a few made but most went off to LOTV.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Caroline said...

I love these little chest of draws they are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Sarn said...

WOW Heidi . . . way to go! Love this project xxx