Followers

Friday 28 December 2012

Buttons & Bows



 
 
Good afternoon, I do hope you had a good Christmas? Our's was lovely, catching up with my brother's but unfortunately David and I have both had a nasty cough and cold, but it didn't spoil the festivities and of course, we were all spoilt rotten with lovely gifts.
 
Here is a little stepper card I made recently, using the gorgeous 'Button's & Bow's' stamp set from Little Claire .  I have teamed it up with some lace, bakers twine and some Tim Holtz dies that a friend brought me.  The paper is from Craft Creations and the doily is one from Do Crafts.
 
I have been really good and have not done the sales, well only one purchase of some crafty goodies online which I got lots of lovely new dies for a steal!
 
Right, will be back in the morning with a sneeky peak of the January club stamp from Little Claire, ooo its a cracker!
 
Have a great day!
 
hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxxx

9 comments:

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous stepper card Heidi - love the soft colour tones and sweet image. Hope you feel better soon! Hugs, Claire x

maxine said...

A beautiful card Heidi very pretty and a lovely design x

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card .. love the stepper design
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you feel better soon
Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous heidi.stunning pretty colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Sarn said...

Beautiful stepper card Heidi. I haven't gone to the sales either!

Happy New Year to you & yours.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Fleur said...

WOW Heidi, this is so beautiful. I love this stamp set. The colours you have used are perfect. Happy New Year
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi....Love your card. S xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stepper card Heidi; love the soft colours you've used.
xx

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to say Happy new year!
xx