Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Cat in a Box!

Good morning, just a little post today as promised and am keeping my resolutions slowly. I am very busy in the craftroom in catch-up mode and now also looking after my poor Georgia who now has this flu bug thing. As am now totally fed up with being ill for three weeks, I decided to get to the doctor's early this morning to be told that I have a slight chest infection as well, so am determined to keep busy and mentally get rid of this flu!
I just wanted to share a little photo of CoCo who managed to fit herself into a shoe box yesterday, even after all of the turkey she has been feasting on over the festive period.  Actually, she had most of my Christmas dinner as I just didn't feel like it.
Right, better get off of here and get on whilst I have the energy and the mojo is about!
 Have a great bug-free day.
Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my new followers.


Sharon said...

She is so cute Heidi. Visit my blog to see pics of our

Little Claire said...

Such a cutie, thanks for showing the pic and I hope you all feel better soon x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Hope you feel better soon Heidi.


coops said...

so gorgeous heidi,coco is so cute.
i hope you are all feeling better soon.

xx coops xx