Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

Tea for Two!


 
 Good morning, yeah it's Friday again! As I am typing this, the snow is falling outside, not a lot thank goodness, just a scattering.  Am hoping it's not going to settle as I am off to Stamparama - Stevenage on Sunday.  Steve and I will be manning the Little Claire stand, so if your going to the show, pop on by and say Hi!
 
The card above is one of our class makes from last night.  My ladies made this using a gorgeous little set from Stamping Up called 'Tea Shoppe'.  The card is 'Wisteria Wonder', one of my favs from last year.  We did lots of stamping and cut the teacup on the fold and added a little sentiment inside.  I saw this on Michelle Last's wonderful blog, so thank you Michelle.
 
Ok, have more samples to get finished and then spend some time with my girls.
 
Keep warm, have a great weekend!
 
Heidi
 
xxx

5 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful! I'd be interested in seeing more of these types of card - maybe even stocking them in my teashop if they're for sale? Do you have others like it?

coops said...

so stunning heidi.really pretty design and papers :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Love this card, gorgeous design. Have a fabulous time on Sunday. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

So pretty hun...and I love the colours too....:o)

have a lovely weekend sweetie...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.