Followers

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Cherish & Dream - Pop-Out Card

 
Hello, here is a card I recently made with a pop-out centre,  The stamp set that I have used is the Little Claire - 'Cherish, Hope & Dream's', it really is a beautiful set, lots of lovely elements to play with!

 
I have stamped the image four times around the paper square and then one of the small sentiments in the centre of the inside.
 
The papers I have used are from a 'First Edition' paper pack called 'Blank Canvas' and a small scrap piece of dotty ribbon under the sentiment.  I have finished off with  my favourite brown pearls.
 
Lots of crafting going on in our house today, Georgia has been busy decopatching and I have been catching up on my DT cards, nearly done now!
 
Thanks for popping by,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab design.. love the colours too
Lisa x

Beryl said...

Lovely design Heidi.xx

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and great design
Louise xx

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty Heidi and such a clever design! I want what the sentiment says!!
xx

Claire said...

WOW Heidi - a stunning creation, so pretty and love the colours and sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so stunning heidi.really beautiful design and i love the butterfly :D

xx coops xx