Followers

Friday 8 November 2013

Bertie & Robins

Happy Friday to you!
 
Firstly, welcome to my new followers - thank you for joining in my blog.  I will be over to visit yours soon.
 
Here is a little card that I am sharing using a few of the stamps from the new sets from Hobby Art.
 
 
I have mixed and matched the stamps together and have stamped the snowflake around the edge of the white card and then again in the centre of the sentiment.

The stamps I have used on my card are :
 
Bertie the Snowman, Robin & Friends, Christmas Robins & Winter Wishes
 
I have also used some of the glorious 'Wink of Stella' glitter, you can buy any of the products listed HERE.  Or if you are visiting the NEC, do pop by the stand and say Hi to Jenny and the gang!

Am off out for lunch with my eldest daughter, she lives nearby and I don't get to see her very often due to busy her work schedule, so am really looking forward to catching up.

Have a lovely day!

Heidi

xxxxx
 


4 comments:

coops said...

love this Heidi.really gorgeous image and your design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Just adorable Heidi. Hugs, Claire x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous love the image and design.
hugs {brenda} x0x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby