Followers

Friday 20 December 2013

Exeter Workshop with Ali-Craft

 Good morning, hope you are well and have mastered all of the Chrimbo shopping?
 
I have a few bits and pieces yet to get, but am chuffed that nearly all is done ready from next Wednesday.
 
I have posted all of the cards, delivered all of the gifts and have had some wonderful meals/catch-ups with good friends, and now I can just relax and spend time with my gorgeous husband and daughters, I am truly blessed!
 
Anyway, I have some fabby news to share with you.
 
I am really pleased and excited to share that on Wednesday, January 29th 2014. I, along with Ali from Ali-Craft and the lovely Barbara, will be doing a day full of workshops in Devon at the end of January.  We will also be holding smaller workshops at the Exeter Show.
 
Here are the details :
 
Wednesday, 29th January 2014
 
Join Alison & Iain from Ali-Craft -  ali-craft.blogspot.co.uk
 
For a full day of crafting and fun - £40.00
 
Pop over to the blogs to see work/projects finished to give you an idea what we have in store for you.
 
Here is a sneaky peak of my shadow box, just to tease!
 
 
All materials will be provided along with lots of tea/coffee and especially cake!
 
So if you live in Devon, please do come along.
 
The venue is :
 
 CLYST ST. GEORGE VILLAGE HALL
Woodbury Road
Clyst St. George
Exeter
EX3 0RE 
 
You can book a place through our website with a £10 deposit, or email Ali on alison.iain43@yahoo.co.uk for more detailswww.ali-craft.co.uk

Ali, Barbara and I are also holding some one hour workshops at the Craft4Crafters show in Exeter, for more details pop over to their website
 

I do hope you will be able to come along.
 
Ok, off to get some wrapping done.
 
Have a great day!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 
 

No comments: