Followers

Thursday 7 August 2014

Changing Birdhouses

Good afternoon, hope you are enjoying the sunshine wherever you may be?
 
I have two cards to share with you today.  Both new stamps from Little Claire.  They are only £3.99 each!
 
Firstly, the gorgeous new 'Changing Birdhouse' - 'Wedding' stamp, have teamed with a Martha Stewart love punch, papers are listed below.
 
 
My second is using 'Changing Birdhouse' - Gardening'. Papers as below, the dies are from Memory Box.
 
 
On both cards, I have used a lovely paper pack called 'Bella Rose', also available from the website, just click HERE.
 
I have also used a great sentiment set called 'Rebecca's Really Useful Sentiments'. A great set of mix and match sentiments and circles.
 
Am having a lazy crafty day today.  Have been rushing around this week looking for school shoes for my Georgia.  She has quite large feet, so we find it really hard to get the size. Anyway, I can now tick that off of my 'to get' list.  Just the stationary and a new bag to find!
 
Have a lovely day!
 
Heidi
 
xxx 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous cards Heidi.your designs are stunning and I love the images ;D

xx coops xx

Debra K. said...

These are just gorgeous Heidi! They don't look like birdhouses but a little chapel and a shed. You have brilliant ideas for card designs.
I can sympathize with you about school shoes a bit although it must be worse with your daughter. I'm 5'10 with size 9 feet but have the smallest feet in my family. My eldest son left primary school 6' tall and in size 12 shoes and now aged 24 is 6'9 with size 14 or 15 shoes. His younger brother is an inch shorter and size 12 or 13 feet. Getting age appropriate shoes must be harder for your daughter. Shops don't seem to realize that children are getting bigger. Glad you managed to get some. Debra x