Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

Little George & Robin Redbreast cards

Happy September 1st to you! I love September, it is my favourite month in the year.  My Jess will be celebrating her eighteenth and I will be having a big birthday this month, aaarrrgghhh, not looking forward to this one lol. Am sharing along with my brother and several friends, so its going to be a very busy and expensive month lol!
 
I am sharing two cards with you today, the first being one made with 'Little George', the wonderful Christmas owl stamp which is on special offer on the website this week.
 
 
and the brand new stamp set for the September Club over at Little Claire and its called 'Little Robin Redbreast'.  It is such a great set with lots of images and sentiments.
 
 
Back tomorrow to share some more Christmas cards.  To see all of the great new stamps from Little Claire, pop over HERE to the website.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 


3 comments:

Diane said...

Both your cards are fab Heidi !!

hugs Diane xx

Craftnut said...

Lovely Heidi xx

Debra K. said...

Left a comment about George on Little Claire. The robin card is lovely and a another great card design, I don't know how you do it! Debra x