Followers

Thursday 2 October 2014

Owls and Snowmen

 
Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I am sharing a card and mini envelope album that I have made using two Little Claire stamps. 
 
Firstly, 'Stocking Owls' is a gorgeous little stamp that you can purchase today at the reduced price of £3.50 (normally £5.50). Just pop on over HERE or give Carol/Gill a call on 0151 648 8777 to reserve yours.
 
Here is my mini envelope album that is the October Club project using the gorgeous new stamp set 'Christmas Snowmen'
 
 
They are great to make using lots of your space envelopes and make great little gifts, if filled with photos and gift cards.
 
 
I have added lots of glitter glue to sparkle the album up!

 
If you want to join the Little Claire club, please pop over to the blog HERE, where you can find my tutorial on both of my projects today, along with a product list.
 
Am off to have a haircut and a large Costa!
 
Have a great day,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love your album Heidi x