Followers

Monday 27 April 2015

Are we there yet? and Little Claire get published!

 
Hello, thank for stopping by my blog today.  Here is my card for the 'Little Claire Likes' project that is on the blog today.
 
I have made a long card using the gorgeous 'Are we there yet?' and 'Camelia' stamps.  All details and product information can be found HERE.
 
The elephants stamp is on special offer over on the website, just click on HERE to get yours!
 
Also my Little Claire teamies and I have our cards in Creative Stamping Magazine # 24.  Diane, Marianne, Gaynor and I made cards using the fabulous May Stamp Set - 'April Showers' set, which is just adorable!
 
 
My card is in green below Helen's pink and dotty one.

 
Well done to the Little Claire Design team for being printed!
 
Ok off to make Chicken Pesto Pasta for tea and chill out with my girls.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for any comments left.
 
Have a lovely evening,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, sweet card, love those elephants.
luv
Debby