Followers

Monday 22 June 2015

Robin & Snowdrop Stepper Card

Good morning,
 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend? Mine was busy with family and catching up with some telly I had missed.
 
It is rainy here today, nice to have some rain as it has been getting just too humid for me. Hopefully Mr Sunshine will pop out later just in time for me to hang out the washing lol.
 
Am sharing my 'Little Claire Likes' card with you today, the main tutorial is on the Little Claire blog which you can visit HERE.
 
 
 
I have made a quick stepper card using the glorious kraft card and some new papers from the Little Claire Christmas range, which will be available soon.
 
The 'Robin & Snowdrop' stamp is on special offer over on the website HERE, its only £4.50! A great little stamp for festive cards.

and from the side

 
Ok off to put on a large pot of coffee and retreat to the craft room until the sun comes out again.
 
Have a lovely day!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Crafty Goat Girl, please can you tell me which spellbinder label you used when making the Robin and Snowdrop stepper card.
Thank you so much
Lynne Davies