Followers

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Little Claire Workshop Cards # 1

Hello, here as promised are a couple of my cards from Little Claire workshops that were held last weekend.
 
We had a lovely fun time with the ladies.  Lots of regulars and some new ladies came along to make mine and Helen Nile's cards.  Steve had a wonderful shop on site, selling everything needed to make great cards.
 
Firstly, here is my flowerpot card using the gorgeous 'March Flowers' stamp set.  I made the card by stamping up four of the flowers, colouring them and cutting out.  The fourth was cut from the centre of the flowers and decoupaged onto the third image,
 
 
and here is the inside

 
The set has lots of lovely sentiments included, this 'sending smiles' one fitted neatly onto my card insert.  Finished off with some 'Mercury Glass' Stickles Glitter Glue, my favourite glitter glue.
 
I used the 'Bird & Pincushion' dinky stamp on this card, along with some of the wonderful
'Little Claire' - 'Quirky Quilts' papers.  I finished off my little care by using glossy accents over the main images.

 
I will share the other cards tomorrow.
 
Have a lovely afternoon, thanks for stopping by.
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


No comments: