Followers

Thursday 8 October 2015

An Absent Blogger

 
 
Good morning, my post today has quite a nautical theme to it!  So I thought I would add this pop-up card that I made in the summer using the glorious Hobby Art stamps.
 
My gorgeous daughter is all moved in to university and is really enjoying the experience.  The lectures have started and I was lucky enough to spend the day with her yesterday, catching up.  I do miss her and am so proud of her.
 
 
I have been up to my eyes in making card samples, getting things together and moving Jess into her University digs and then I was lucky enough to go on a crafty retreat the beautiful St. Ives.
 
 
 
Cornwall is truly great for the soul! Such beautiful views and beaches, I had the best of times, made some lovely friends and wow the projects Sarah and Sue gave us to do, were spectacular!  I will share them on here once I get organised and take some photos.  I got to see St. Michael's Mount, which has always been on my 'see' list, wow what a wonderful place!
 
 
The trip was filled with fun, laughter and the odd hiccup! We got locked out of the house on the first day and then on day number two, my bedroom door wouldn't open, so I had to share a room with the lovely Angela and borrow some pj's from the wonderful Sue.  The night turned out to be a girly laugh fest with not a lot of sleep!  Lots of life experiences shared and now fond memories made.
 
 
 
So thank you to the wonderful Sarah and Sue for organising the retreat, the amazing projects and looking after us so well. Pauline for the shopping and chats, Angela for the laughter and the super fun Chris for the ride there and back.  Roll on next year!
 
Ok, have lots of cards to get made today and still catch up with the holiday washing.
 
Have a wonderful day, thank you for visiting my blog and for any comments that you may leave me.
 
Much love,
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx
 

No comments: