Followers

Saturday 1 October 2016

Crazy for Challenges Challenge - C4C356

 
Hello blogland,
 
It has been a good few months since my last post and I must apologise if you follow my blog regularly.  Life has taken over, its a simple as that.  I am trying to fit in designing a new blog along with my lovely part time job and DT commitments.  David and the girls come first and foremost in my life and I have really enjoyed spending the summer with them in Berlin and various outings to the beach.  Also, I have just come back from a week away crafting with lots of lovely ladies in Devon. I have now taken a deep breath lol and will try my best to post on a regular basis.
 
I am really pleased to have been asked by the lovely Stamping Caz to join her as a guest designer on the Crazy for Challenges blog.  Caz is hosting the challenges in October and to start with the first theme is 'Forest Fun'.  I have a little card using the gorgeous Stampendous set - 'Pop Up Forest' which I brought from Crafts U Love.
 
On my card above, I have used the following products :
 
Stampendous - 'Pop Up Forest' stamp set
Authentique Paper - ''Observant'
Bazzill card - 'Pinecone'
Bazzill card - 'Safari'
White stamping cardstock
Black Memento ink pad
Promarker pens
Hobby Art - 'Birthday Wishes' sentiment
White scallop card blank
Black Fineline pen
Sharp scissors and Cosmic Shimmer Glue
 
Please do join in the challenge and you can visit the blog HERE to see the other design team makes, which are all gorgeous!
 
I will be back soon with another card to share, I promise!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
 
Heidi
 
xxx
 


No comments: