Followers

Monday 10 November 2008

Three Awards!!

Many thanks to these lovely ladies Pink Sunshine and Passion for Crafts for nominating me. I was really chuffed. Also Jenni at Jenni's Crafty Journal has left me an "I Love Your Blog" award and I will post my nominees tomorrow.



I would like to nominate the following people to have this award. I really enjoy popping over daily to be inspired by their blogs and to see what glorious creations they have come up with.

Here are the rules of the award:-

1. The winner may put logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who has sent you this award.
3. Nominate five other blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message on nominees blogs.

1:- Susie Sunshine

2:- Linanna Designs

3:- Cards by Kim

4:- Julies Crafting Corner

5:- Jenni's Crafty Journal

I have also been tagged, so thanks to Pink Sunshine for tagging me and here are my answers :-

Things I Love -

1) David, Amy, Jessie and Georgia and pets
2) Shopping - clothes, crafting, anything ..
3) Cardmaking, Scrapbooking and teaching
4) My best friend Sharon 'Father Ted' Smith
5) Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate

Things I hate -

1) Two-faced people
2) Large brown hairy spiders (with eyes and big teeth)
3) Chewing Gum
4) Noisy crisp packets
5) Bad car parkers

Music on Ipod -

1) Never too Much - Luthor Vandross (RIP)
2) Fast Love - George Michael
3) Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
4) Fields of Gold - Sting
5) Through the Barricades - Spandau Ballet

Fave Food & Drinks -

1) Costa Coffee's Cappachino (can't spell)
2) Diet Coke
3) White Wine Spritzer
4) Scampi & Chips
5) Good Chicken Pasanda with Peshwari Rice

1 comment:

Jill said...

congratulations on your awards Heidi your cards are just gorgeous hugs Jill x