Followers

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge - Katy's Sketch



Wow, what a great sketch from Katy for the Willow Sketchie Challenge . The added twist this week is 'spots and stripes'. Here is my entry using one of new 'Walk in the Park' downloadable images from Willow Design Stamps . I have used some absolutely gorgeous spotty/stripey new 'Daisy Bucket' papers called 'Posh Posies - Groovy'. I have scallopped some purple/lime green 'Co-ordinations' cardstock and have filed the edges to show the core of the card. A super 'Willow' sentiment and some 'Imaginisce' Bitty Blossoms and 'Doodlebug' jewels complete the card. I have coloured in the fairy with my 'Copic's. Please do go take a look at all of the DT cards, which are stunning as always, good luck with the challenge, am so looking forward to popping over to your blogs to see your entries.



I just wanted to introduce you to 'Willow' the bear, aptly named which Georgia received for her birthday from my dear friend Clare. I think 'Willow' was modelled on Sharon's lovely designs. Georgia wants to say a big thank you for all of your lovely messages. She had a wonderful birthday party, bowling with her friends.

17 comments:

Dawny P said...

Heidi I love your card xxx And Willow and Georgia are a pair of cuties :)))x

Thanks for your lovely comment re foxy gorjuss card as well xxx. Do ya want some of them there images chick cos I'll do you some and post them to you. Just send me an e-mail with your addy and I'll sort it xxxxx

sharon said...

yoo hoo Georgia and Willow Bear..ahhhhh..my heart is singing sweetly at that comment.x

Heidi..your card rocks..love the choice of colours here...I think they just look scrummy together,
thanks for making her real pwetty.xxx

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..you've done a grand job..if i must so so...i went all posh then..lol
love the image,and the colours you've used.
was a cute pic of georgia and willow..im so please she liked it.
TFS your card and pic
hugs to you all xx clare xx
ive emailed you..but not heard from you :-0 speak soonx

Tracey said...

What an adorable card Heidi!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous card Heidi.....love the colours and papers and the flowers are fab - all looks soooo pretty.

Cute picture of Georgia and Willow - both gorgeous! xx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely card Heidi! Great sketch and I love your colours & the image you have used.
hugs Julie x

Justine said...

Fab card Heidi and love the pic of Georgia and Willow!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely card. Very cute. Kim

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Heidi, and Georgia looks very happy!
Clairex

Jill said...

gorgeous card Heidi and thanks so much for your lovely comments hugs Jill xx

Lexxie said...

Your card is lovely Heidi, I love the papers you have used, such yummy colours and fab image too, and your picture of Georgia and Willow is just soo cute,
Love Sarita xx

The twins mum said...

Hi Hun
How are you I have been a little busy this week and have neglected my blog, I know naughty naughty.
I see you have been a busy bee. Love the card the image is just to cute
Love to all
Maree

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Heidi another gorgeous card hunny and such a lovely photo of Georgia. Hope you are well and enjoying your weekend, big hugs Linda x

Sue said...

I love your card heidi,loving all the colours and scrummy papers...brilliant:)

gorgeous photo too of Georgia with willow bear :)

sue
xx

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Heidi, I love the image and the papers are gorgeous.
I love the pic of Georia and Willow they are both beautiful. Debbie x

katy said...

LOVE your card Heidi :) What a sweetie Georgia is and cute Willow too x

simplyfairies said...

Another wow card, my you have been busy Heidi....