Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Willow Sketchie Sneeky Peek and award


Hello everyone! Am a little early this week with my sneeky peek for the Willow Sketchie Challenge . Please do pop back on Thursday when I will reveal all. It is Sharon's turn to come up with the goods, so am looking forward to being inspired by all of the wonderful DT creations ... Hope your week is going well? Have been a busy bee catching up with lots of housework and the house is now gleaming! I have also caught up with all of my emails and phone calls to friends, wow I have been busy!


Have been given this award from my friend, the lovely SusieQ . I am going to pass it on to all of my dear blogging buddies, so please feel free to add to your blog. It is given with lots of lurve from me to you! Enjoy the rest of your week, see you all Thursday, Heidi xxx

3 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

OOOh!
I lurve your sneaky peek!
Cant wait to see it all in its full glory!

Emma xxx

The twins mum said...

Hi there you big tease. This looks very interesting! Hope your well, got your email this morning lovely to hear from you.
Take care my Cuz and enjoy your day
Maree

DawnMarie said...

Look forward to seeing the complete card Heidi. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx