Followers

Thursday 23 July 2009

Moving Along With The Times Challenge # 5



Morning peeps! I have had the busiest of weeks, hence the bad blogging! Lots of crafty things and running my girlies around the county. Anyways, here is one of two DT cards for the day. Firstly, my card for Moving Along With The Times Challenge and later my Willow Sketchie Challenge card. The theme this week is 'cute as a button'. I just love this little image, thought she fitted the criteria quite well and I have added a small button as well.

Card recipe : My Mind's Eye, 'Bloom & Grow' papers and flower, Stamping Bella 'Maisy' Ketto Stamp, SU sentiment and flowers and buttons from stash.

Am off to a big garden party, weather permitting! Hope you will pop back later to see my Willow card. Have a great day whatever you are doing! Heidi xx

6 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Heidi,
Gorgeous card, love the card, the image is so much fun.
Sal. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Heidi, Love the card, thanks for making it so pretty with my sketch, Love Hazelxox

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, love the super cute image!
Erin x

Steffiwoo said...

So cute and funky!!!

Hugs
Steffi

Suzie Q said...

Hi Heidi,
This card is one of me faves i love the papers you have used - must get that Ketto love all about it x
Suzie Q
xx

Sue said...

this sure is cute heidi,what an adorable image and lovely colours and papers:)


sue
xx