Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge # 19



Howdy bloggers, hoping your all well and have had a good day? I have spent most of it dodging the rain showers to and thro school. I managed to find some ME time and complete this challenge. I have been itching to use this little stamp called 'Heidi' from CC Designs, so have made this card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge . The wonderful Dawny has created yet another great sketch, do pop over and take a look at the DT cards, they are gorgeous!

My card recipe : Pink, Yellow and Turquoise Bazzill card, Doodlebug dot paper and bling, Flower stamp from SU, Fiskers Sunflower punch and my every faithfull Elzybells sentiment.

Am off to tidy my craft desk, I am such a messy crafter, not a usual Virgo at all, lol! Thanks for looking, hugs Heidi xxx

13 comments:

CraftyC said...

A really sweet card Heidi, i love the cute image and gorgeous summery colours!
Clairex

Sue said...

Hi Heidi
aww gorgeous card fabby image coloured beautiful,sue,x

DawnMarie said...

Beautiful Heidi, such a sweet image, glad you got some me time for yourself. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Steffiwoo said...

Evening,

Glad you had some me time today and I love the card, Heidi is so sweet.

I love the new pictures on the blog - how the girls have changed!!

I like the self take pictures Ren's really good at those but I'm not I either get chins or sky - lol.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Hugs
Steffi

Nicki said...

Lovely image Heidi, and I love that spotty paper, it's very cute. Hugs, Nicki.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, such a cute image, very pretty!
Erin x

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Heidi very pretty :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
OOh these stamps are so cute - will i succumb ? loving that border punch will have to put that on my wish list x lol

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous Heidi :) I love the image and the paper you used and it's a fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at PTW, and hope you are ok. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Emma said...

Hi Heidi
Hope you are well and having a lovely week.
Gorgeous card, I just love the image.
Emma x

The twins mum said...

Howdy my dear cuz I just love your card what a cute image. I have also just noticed your photo with David aaahhhh so sweet.
Will email you in the next few days I hope you are all well. I have missed our little "chats"
My love to all
Maree
xxx

Sue said...

thsi is just so adorable,great image, fab colouring and yummy papers:)

sue
xx

Susie Sugar said...

What a beautiful creations, l love the images and colours you have used are simply stunning so is the detail
Hugs Susie xx