Followers

Thursday 29 July 2010

MAWTT Weekly Challenge # 57 - Lisa's Sketch/Theme

Good afternoon, have been out and about today, took the girls to a lovely park nearby, we had a wonderful walk and did a spot of bird watching. I have never seen a Goldcrest or Nuthatch before, so it was well worth a visit. We then came home, the three of us washed my car and had a water fight, lol!

Please excuse my photo for this challenge, my camera is playing up when I try to load my photos, so this was the best I can do, normal service will resume when my IT guy gets his finger out and plays with it, lol!

It is week # 57 over at Moving Along With The Times . Lisa has come up with a fab sketch and great colour scheme to use when entering our challenge, please do pop on over to the mother blog to see the other DT's gorgeous work.




Our sponsor this week is Jennie from The Artistic Stamper and she is offering £15 worth of stamps as the prize, so thank you Jennie for that.


My Card Recipe
CC Designs 'Sweet Kiki La Rue' Image
Purple Bazzill Cardstock
Papermania 'Spring Burst' Papers
Nestibility Die (Soz forgotten which one, lol!)
Scallop & Oval SU Punches
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
SU Green/Cream Ribbon
Doodlebug Large Purple Stones

Dinner awaits, well cooking it anyway! It's going to be something that jumps out of the freezer this evening. I have lots of cards to make tonight, so am hoping I will get some ME time, lol!

Thanks for stopping by,

hugs

Heidi
xxx

13 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Heidi. Its a lovely card. Love the image and the background paper is beautiful. I love how you have co-ordinated all the colours, so beautiful.
Sounds like you all had a fab day, what fun. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Its gorgeous hun love the papers you have used they are yummy
Hope you get your 'me' time tonight..I'm hoping for some as well need to catch up on things now my wrist feels a bit better
hugs shell xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - I've got that stamp and it's a lovely one.

Helen x

The twins mum said...

Me Time? What's that.......lol. I will keep dreaming maybe one day I will get some of that. Sounds like you had a great day. Love the card the image is cute and just lovin' those colours.
Hope all is well send my love to everyone
Maree
xxxx

Anonymous said...

I love this, Heidi. The way you co-ordinated the beautiful backing paper and the colours of the image is gorgeous. I love that ribbon too! x

Lisa Jane said...

I love it - you have done wonders with my sketch
The colours are gorgeous too
Lisa ;)

Lisa Jane said...

I love it - you have done wonders with my sketch
The colours are gorgeous too
Lisa ;)

Lisa Jane said...

I love it - you have done wonders with my sketch
The colours are gorgeous too
Lisa ;)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another beautiful card Heidi :-) Do you take a bird book with you? I don't think I'd be able to identify many (I do have a couple of books I could use) Love the clematis.
I usually wear my hair straight but when it's overgrown I sometimes just wash it an leave it, and sometimes just do that when I'm feeling lazy LOL
Anne xx

Tracy Evans said...

I had a Nuthatch in the garden earlier in the year, I did not know what it was until my hubby told me. Love your card and the colour combinations work wonderfully. Sound like you had great fun washing the car LOL. Have a good weekend . Tracy Evans x

Kate said...

Pretty card Heidi. Thanks for dropping by and joining in my candy!

** Kate **

Sandra said...

Great card, loving your colour combo and the image is super sweet.
Hugs
Sandra x

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, I love the way you have coloured the image and the colours you have used.
Hope you've had a good weekend.
Luv B xxx