Followers

Monday, 12 July 2010

Pear Tree Designs Weekly Challenge # 8 'Glitter & Sparkles'


Good morning, funny old day here, weather keeps changing, from sprinkly rain to full sunshine, go figure!

Here is my Design Team card for Pear Tree Designs . Another week has flown by, can hardly believe that we are on Challenge # 8 already. The theme this week is 'Glitter & Sparkles'.
We are being sponsored this week by :


They are offering some crafty bits as their prize. I do hope you can join in the fun, and I can then pop on over to see what you have made.

My Card Recipe:

Penny Black 'Mimi - Sweet Thing' Image
Pink Bazzill Cardstock
Blossom Nestibility Die Set
Kay & Co. 'Sweet Talk - Sweet Treats' Paper
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
Papermania Pink Bow
Pearls & Pink stones from stash
Coloured in with Promarkers
I have decoupaged the cup cake and have glittered it with Cosmic Shimmer

Am spending the day trying to clear my ironing mountain, I think there must be 30 shirts to be done, I should start charging £1 a shirt like my neighbour does, lol! Think of all of the craft stuff I could buy if I did, lol!

Enjoy your afternoon!

hugs

Heidi

xXx

10 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is a fab card Heidi. I love the shape of the card and the great bow in the girl's hair.
I like your idea about charing £1 per shirt!
Clare x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card its gorjuss. Chin Up Babes xoxox . Mmm pound a shirt!!! Rock n Roll!!! You could make a fortune! Love Me xoxox

JoZart said...

I'm really not a cutesy fan but ohm y! why do I adore that card. It's gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

This is sooo adorable! I love the bling and the bow you added to her hair.

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the shape you've used.

Hope the ironing is nearly done now!!

Helen x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Heidi.
luv
Debby

Susie said...

Love this card Heidi, the shape is fab and love the colours xx

Hugs
Susie xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is absolutely beautiful Heidi!
Love this shape and your colours are so pretty!
Have you finished your ironing yet?
hugs
kim x

Angie said...

Beautiful card Heidi - love the papers and the pink is such a pretty shade. The bow in her hair is a lovely addition.

Pallavi said...

omg this is the cutest card ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it so much..great job!!