Followers

Monday 6 September 2010

From You Know Whoo!


Good afternoon, don't you just love Monday's? Well, I may be in a minority but I do love having the house to myself, well nearly! David has been working from home today.

Anyway, it's Pear Tree Designs Weekly Challenge again, the theme this week being 'Animals'. The prizes for this week are :

One Month's Guest Designer Slot
Crafting Goody Bag
3 Digital Images from Donna's Store


Your creations need to be added by Mr Linky and Donna will choose a winner on Sunday 12th September 2010.

To my card : I lurve this little owl, I have decoupaged him and have made a smaller easel card than normal. I have distressed all of the card/papers and have inked the edges of the paper with a Momento 'Cocoa'. The ingredients are : SU Brown Cardstock, Making Memories 'Noteworthy Ava Loopy Stripe' Paper, Fiskars Scallop Dot Border Punch, Kelly Panacci 'Twit Twoo' stamp set, Woodware Frond and Heart Punches, Kaisercraft Brown Pearls, Buttons from stash, Cocoa & Bamboo Leaves Momentoe inkpads.

I have been out shopping for my lovely daughter's birthday next week, I cannot believe that she will be 14! It is so hard to buy pressies for teenagers these days, I did manage to get a few bits, which I cannot list as she will see this later on Facebook, lol!
Have a lovely evening!

hugs

Heidi

xxx

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the colours in this card Heidi and the little Owl is so cute .
Lisa ;)

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the colours in this card Heidi and the little Owl is so cute .
Lisa ;)

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, love the owl and sweet details :o) Lisa x

Jane said...

Lovely card Heidi! Me loving the colours you have used! :0) xx

France Ringuette said...

Oh ! Love the colors... and the OWL is just soooo CUTE !

Thanks for joining our challenge at Paper Sundaes !

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Gorgeous card Heidi - ove the owls and the colours you have used are perfect. Hope the owl bag charm arrived.

Anonymous said...

What a darling card! And a beautiful choice of patterned paper too!

The twins mum said...

Hello my gorgeous girl, How have you been? Sounds like you have been rather busy. We are all fine and dandy just plodding along as always.
Your card is fantastic I love your little owls, and the colours are just beautiful.
Send my love to everyone. Loves ya all
Maree
xxxxxxx
Has that IT guy fixed your headphones yet? I really miss our chats and I have so much goss to share with you.

Fiona said...

fab card...love the owls..thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

fi

Helen said...

Lovely card but this post comes up for your WOYWW link!!!