Followers

Thursday 2 September 2010

Moving Along With The Times Weekly Challenge # 63 ' In Stitches'


Hello blogging peeps, hope you have had lovely day? Georgia went back to school today and into the last year of her middle school and Jess had an inset day, so after a bit of shopping, I managed to get some ME time this afternoon and catch up on some DT cards I have been making.

I cannot believe that it is Week # 63 of our challenge over at MAWTT already! This week it is Brenda's turn to do the honours. The theme is 'In Stitches', fake or real, its up to you

Our sponsor this week is Sally over at The Digi Stamp Boutique, who is very generously giving to the winner of this challenge, TEN Digi Images. Sally offers a range of simple and trendy digital image stamps for all your card-making projects. Simply download, print, colour and create! There is immediate access - once purchased, your downloads will be available straight away at checkout, or under the 'My downloads' heading within your account."


To my card, well I have gone really girly this week, I have made this for my friend's daughter Cerys who loves my cat Molly, she will be turning five soon and is starting school next week. I have used large circles & scallop circle dies, 'Dora with Handbag' image, My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary Papers, SU Scallop & Oval punches. Craftwork Cards 'Sentiment', Papermania bows & buttons. I have used Doodlebug fake stitches and have coloured in with Promarkers.
Please do pop on over to the main blog, the other DT's cards are stunning. We also are being joined for two weeks, by our Guest Designer, the lovely Kelli, welcome aboard!

Am off to catch Emmerdale and Eastenders, enjoy your evening and thanks for stopping by,

hugs

Heidi
xxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe I ADORE all that pink!!! Such a cute card Heidi!! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card Heidi its so cute.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

So cute & perfectly girlie love it!
Hope the girls were ok at school, ours don't go back until tuesday..gonna miss um like mad
hugs shell xx

Heike said...

There is a wee suprise for you on my blog. Have a good weekend. x

Anonymous said...

Ah Heidi this is lovely so cute
carol x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card and that image is so cute!

Helen x

Sally said...

Love, love, love this one. x
Sally. x

Emma said...

Awww so sweet and adorable...just gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x