Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

Copics For Sale


Am selling my Copics to a good home. There is eight three of them which are either brand new or used once (Colour numbers can be emailed). There is also a blender pen which has never been used. I am taking offers for them, I know they are being sold brand new for £2.05 each, so ANY offers on them will be considered. Please email me on : thegreenies@tinyworld.co.uk if interested. I can only consider UK enquires and payment by pay-pal.

Heidi x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am really intrested in buying copic markers for a manga series I'm creating. I'm young but I've finally found a talent that I love and spend time on. I can't use just any marker, so I really want to try out Copics. I know it's not a great price, but is 1.00 per marker okay since they are Ciao?