Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Little Claire Showcase # 3


Good morning, its dark, wet and miserable here today, am so glad there isn't any frost though. Am hoping my post finds you well and warm, wherever you are!

It is Day # 3 of Little Claire's new stamp showcase. It is a fantastic way of getting organised with male cards. I always struggle, generally cheat and then feel bad lol! I have three older brothers, four nephews and heaps of friends hubs to make them for, so if your in the same boat as me, these new stamps will come in very handy. Do pop on over via the link above to see the other stamps that have been launched this week and all of the other dt inspiration.

Today is the turn of 'In a While'. It is such a fun little image, very quirky which I love! You can purchase it for the great price of £5.50 over at the shop. I have used some wonderful 'My Mind's Eye' papers to show it off, which I think works really well!

Am getting geared up for Sandown Park which starts up tommorrow. If you are coming along, please pop by the stand and say hi! Its so lovely to meet my blog hoppers, we always have a great banter. So I will be spending today, getting my samples sorted and my tote packed, how exciting!!!

Firstly, have to do Tesco's otherwise the girls won't get fed this evening. Hoping the weather is better where you are, if you feel the urge, please drop my a comment so I can come over to your blog and find out what you have been up to lol!

hugs

Heidi

xxxx

4 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny, its the same here, dull, wet and windy, but much warmer than than the frost so its good lol, this is a gorgeous card, love that paper! Not going to any fairs till ally, hope to see you there. Joey xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a great image - just perfect for Father's day
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Fabulous Heidy...!

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

another brilliant male card heidi.the image is fab and i love your papers and design :D

xx coops xx