Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Little Claire Showcase - Day # 2


Good morning, hope your keeping warm? It is Day # 2 of Little Claire's new stamp showcase. Today the stamp is called 'Sunday Morning ', it's a great little stamp, very versatile! You can purchase it from their website via the link above. I have made a little easel card, I really love the radio on the image, my dad used to have one in his shed like this lol!


Also wanted to let you know that any Little Claire fans, can come along to the second Little Claire Crawley day, being held in May. Places are limited and filling up fast. Come along to make loads of lovely cards and have a giggle. If you want to book your place, a deposit can secure it for you, again the link is above.

I will be back in the morning with Day # 3 showcasing yet another great brand new stamp. Thanks for popping by and any comments left, I really do appreciate them all and I will do my best to pop on by your blog and return the compliment.

Have a lovely afternoon!

hugs

Heidi

xxxx

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A fab card Heidi, love the circle design and colours. Ooh! buttons too! just perfect.

donna x

coops said...

stunning male card heidi.the shape is fab and great image :D

xx coops xx