Followers

Monday 27 May 2013

Little Claire Likes .... 'Poppies'

 
Good morning, ooooo I love this little stamp! 'Poppies' is  such a lovely image and looks great in coral colours too.  We have Californian poppies in our garden and they are glorious!
 
Anyway, as you can see, I doing a very quick post, I will be back later today with my first blog project for Ali-Crafts.  But now I am sharing my 'Little Claire Likes' .... card, using the lovely stamp which is being showcased.  For four days only (until Thursday), you can purchase this stamp for the reduced price of
 
£3.50
(instead of £4.99)
 
Just pop over to the website today or give the office a call on Tuesday.
 
There is a list of products and instructions for my card over on the Little Claire Blog, which you can reach HERE.
 
Lots of things to do today, especially quality time with my gorgeous girls.
 
Have a wonderful bank holiday, will be back later with my other blog project.
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 


2 comments:

Beryl said...

Lovely design Heidi.xx

coops said...

so stunning Heidi.i love the beautiful poppies and your design is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx