Followers

Friday 10 May 2013

Papercraft Essentials # 94

 
Happy Friday to you!
 
Well today, I am just a bit chuffed.  If you know me well, I am not the sort of person to show off, but I am going to make an exception today lol.  My Little Claire teamies and I, all have cards in the current edition of Papercraft Essentials # 94, wahoo it is such a great spread and shows our cards off really well!
 
We have all designed cards using some of the gorgeous new stamps in a section in the magazine called 'Down in the Garden' from Page 55.
 
Here is my little 'Kitty' card that I made.  I have used the fabulous 'Tulip Cat', you can purchase the stamp HERE.  My teamie's have made such lovely cards, so do check out the mag.
 
You can purchase this cute little 'kitty' for the reduced price of £4.50 today only (Friday 10th May), you can go over to the website HERE to take her home :)
 
My lovely Jess is taking her GCSE Drama exam today, so GOOD LUCK!!!!  We went along the other evening for a pre-view, and wow my girl can act!  Best of luck to her, her friends and all Year 11 students taking theirs today.
 
Am busy prepping for the forthcoming Little Claire workshops next month, so had better get myself a large coffee, a choccy doughnut and get to it lol!
 
Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


4 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Woohoo! Saw the cards in the mag, all gorgeous. Well done. Hope the exam goes well.

Liz x

Anonymous said...

Woohoo from me too!! Well done Heidi!

Good luck to your daughter and friends for their exam.
xx

Claire said...

That's brilliant, you should be chuffed, it's a gorgeous card! Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby