Followers

Friday 28 June 2013

 
 
Good morning,
 
Here is a very quick little card made using one of the gorgeous new peel-off design's from Little Claire.
 
 
Our Gill over at Little Claire's designs has just released nine wonderful new designs  of  outline stickers (only 70p each) and for the release, if you let us know at Little Claire's designs your scariest SPIDER moment(s) and we will draw three lucky winners to each win all nine new stickers!

Entries to be received by Monday 1st July 2013
 
This is what Gill has to say about her moment..
 
mine is we used to live in Germany and the washing machine was kept down in the cellar, well one day (when Steve was away - typical) I ran down, always ran to avoid cobwebs etc, put washing in, quickly opened the drawer to add powder and there, filling up the whole drawer was the biggest spider I have ever seen! I did scream, ran back upstairs and it took me ages to go back again, so pleased that my machine is now in the kitchen.......
 
Well, I have had far too many scary spider moments to mention on here, I do admit to hovering them up when I can which I know isn't kind or fair on the little devils. My cat CoCo does like to eat them, so hopefully I won't be seeing too many more of them :)
 
My lovely Jess is having her Prom this evening, so we have a day of shopping and pampering ahead and then am so looking forward to my lovely friend and teamie Georgina's wedding on Sunday, so another busy weekend ahead for me.
 
Have a wonderful one yourself,
 
hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxxx

4 comments:

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card Heidi. A big day for your daughter getting ready for her prom. Have a great weekend..Hugs Lozzy xx

Milliesmarvels said...

This is lovely Heidi.
xx

Claire said...

Lovely card - a great design and image. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous Heidi.really classy design :D

xx coops xx