Followers

Friday 14 June 2013

Little Claire Blog Project

 
Good morning, yippee it's Friday! Am off out for the day in a minute, the seaside beckons and I know the weather isn't great, I am just looking forward to sitting on the beach with fish & chips and enjoying the view!
 
It's my turn to do the blog project today over at Little Claire.  I have made a super-cute little post-it-note holder using scraps from my box of card.  It is only 6cms x 6cms. They are great little gifts for teachers or just to say thank you to someone special.

 
The image used is one of my absolute favs from Little Claire, it is called 'Pincushion Birdy' and it is only £2.00 on the website, such a bargain!
 
Also, I wanted to wish my dear friend and boss Gill a very
 
Happy 50th Birthday!
 
Hope you have a wonderful day sitting in the sunshine in Italy with a large glass of something fizzy!
 
Have a lovely weekend,
 
big hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning Heidi.gorgeous image and I love the buttons and pretty colours :D

xx coops xx