Followers

Friday 25 October 2013

A Telescope Card

 
Good afternoon,
 
Today I am sharing a 'Telescope' card that is the blog project over at Little Claire.  I have used the gorgeous stamp set 'Butterfly Flourish'. There is a full list of products used and instructions, if you want to make one of these, they are very easy and a great way to use up scrap bits.

 
I have used a 'Butterfly' embossing folder on the orange elements and have coloured the images in with Promarker's.  The ric-rac cream ribbon finishes it off.
 
My girls break up for half term today, we have some great trips planned and lots of girly shopping, I cannot wait!
 
Have a lovely weekend,
 
Heidi
 
xxxxxx


1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning Heidi.really love the clever design and gorgeous images and colours ;D

xx coops xx