Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Joy, Hope & Wonder!

Good morning, ooooo I do love this little stamp so much! 'Joy, Hope & Wonder' is what I have used, for my 'Little Claire Likes' card today, with kraft card, Nordic papers and tartan ribbon.
 
 
I have also used a great set called 'Letter's Snow', which is letter and numbers set that is just right for a wintery card.
 
You can see my product & instruction lists over on the blog HERE.
 
Little Claire are offering this cute little stamp set, which comes with a sentiment for the special price of £3.99 (normally £5.50) until Thursday, 17th October, so all cat lovers, grab yours now!
 
Have just been out for a coffee and craft shop with the hubs, now must knuckle down with some DT work I have to get done.
 
Have a wonderful crafty day,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


4 comments:

coops said...

so stunning Heidi.gorgeous papers and ribbon and I love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Heidi beautiful as always this will be another one I try

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Heidi! Love the image and the papers and bow are lovely too.
Perfect as always!
xx

Sharon said...

I love this card Heidi. Just too cute for words. hugs Sharon x