Followers

Monday 17 March 2014

A Botanica Birthday Card

Good morning, am sharing a card that I have made for the Ali-Craft Blog Project, which is being shared today over on their blog HERE.
 
I have been playing with a beautiful set of papers and die-cuts from Craftwork Cards, called 'Botanica'.  It is right up my street, full of gorgeous bird and flower images, two of my favourite things!  Ali is offering this gorgeous set at the fabby price of £15.00, for a limited time only on the Ali-Craft website HERE.
 
Here is my birthday card,
 
 
I have added some gorgeous rose ribbon trim, have inked the edges with 'Victorian Velvet' inkpad and have added some tiny cream pearls to my card.
 
For further instructions & products used, pop over to the blog HERE.
 
Have a lovely week, hopefully crafting!
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx


1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Beautiful Heidi......I treated myself to this kit at the Harrogate Show.......just magical....and yes right up my street also...xx