Followers

Monday 31 March 2014

Silhouette Owl Tree Card

 
Good morning, hoping all you Mum's were spoilt rotten yesterday? I certainly was!  My girls brought me Pandora charms, cushions, dvd's, perfume, flowers and chocolates.  I even got taken out for lunch and had no housework to do all day, it was fabulous, I am feeling very spoilt and very loved lol!
 
Back to reality today, and am really sad as I have lost one of my beloved little guinea pigs, Oscar.  He was an older pig that I had adopted from my lovely rescue locally.  I was so glad to give such a loving piggy a second chance, I am really going to miss him our cuddles and his chatter.
 
On a lighter note, here is my little card for the Little Claire Likes weekly project over at Little Claire.  I have used the gorgeous 'Silhouette Owl Tree' stamp that is on special offer this week at £3.99.  I have also used a great stencil called 'Garden Flora'.  You can go treat yourself to this gorgeous little stamp HERE.
 
Have lots of work to get done.  Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


3 comments:

Claire said...

What a lovely card - adore the image. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so stunning Heidi.i love the silhouette iamge and fab cas design :D

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

This is gorgeous hunni and gorgeous background you have created behind your image...
hugs and xxx
Gemma